Are you planning to go for education abroad? Or are you willing to expand your business or search for a job opportunity in a foreign land? For each of these dreams or goals of yours along with anything similar, you are required submitting attested documents from the embassy of the respective nation. Every country such as Angola etc. wherever you are going for educational or professional purposed would require you to get the documents attested only after which they will be accepted by the legal system of theirs. To get these documents attested you are required to undergo following steps:
For Angola Embassy Attestation of Educational Documents:
- Get the document verified by the department of education in your state.
- Submit the documents obtained to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
- Once approved by them submit the documents to the Angola embassy for their final sea and approval.
For Angola Embassy Attestation of Non-Educational Documents:
- Get the documents verified by the state department or local notary.
- Following this, submit the documents to the MEA.
- Finally, submit these to the Angola Embassy for their final authentication.
For Documents Related to Commercial Use
- Get the documents authorized and checked by Department of Commerce.
- Following this submit these to MEA for verification.
- Finally, submit them to Angola embassy for authentication and attestation.
Why Choose Us?
Each type of attestation mentioned above does require a minimum of 60 days for processing and in some cases, it may take more. The same would also require you devoting hours moving from office to office along with getting the documents translated before submission. We at Advika Translations do take care of all these needs for you at the extremely competitive price and save you the fatigue and time loss which would be caused in getting these documents attested. We also would take care of intermediate processes such as translation, transcription etc. and hence would provide you with quality work in return.
Feel free to give us a call anytime and we would be more than happy to assist you with the processes related to Angola Embassy attestation.