Planning of applying for a job in China? Or aiming to study in one of the world’s most developed nations? Well if that is the case then you would be required submitting attested documents by the Embassy of China only after which your documents will be deemed as legitimate. Many foreign nations such as China require you to get China Embassy Attestation for educational, noneducational and commercial documents which prove that the document you are submitting is authentic.
To get China Embassy Attestation in India, you are required to undergo following steps:
For China Embassy Attestation of Educational Documents:
- Get the document verified by the department of education in your state.
- Submit the documents obtained to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
- Once approved by them submit the documents to the Chinese embassy for their final sea and approval.
For China Embassy Attestation of Non-Educational Documents:
- Get the documents verified by the state department or local notary.
- Following this, submit the documents to the MEA.
- Finally, submit these to the Chinese Embassy for their final authentication.
For Documents Related to Commercial Use
- Get the documents authorized and checked by Department of Commerce.
- Following this submit these to MEA for verification.
- Finally, submit them to Chinese embassy for authentication and attestation.
Why Choose Us?
While you may not know it but getting Chinese Embassy attestation takes around 60 days to accomplish along with numerous hours of traveling from one office to other. We at Advika Translations help you save your time as well as energy by getting these documents Chinese Embassy attestation for you at extremely affordable prices. Not only will we help carry out the attestation but we also do help with intermediate processes such as translation etc. thereby giving you complete attested documents at no additional costs.
If you feel that we are the one you are looking for then give us a call and we would be happy to assist.