Thinking of pursuing your bachelor’s or master’s degree abroad? Or have you been lucky enough to be offered a job abroad? Well, for any of these cases and much more you will be required submitting embassy attested legal documents only after which you will be considered as a legitimate immigrant in any country. While there are nations who allow for Apostille attestation, there are nations such as the Czech Republic who want the documents to be attested by their embassies in the respective nation.
While the process of obtaining a Czech embassy attestation may differ in various countries, in India it is done in one of the below-mentioned manners.
For Czech Embassy Attestation of Educational Documents:
- Get the document verified by the department of education in your state.
- Submit the documents obtained to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
- Once approved by them submit the documents to the Czech embassy for their final seal and approval.
For Czech Embassy Attestation of Non-Educational Documents:
- Get the documents verified by the state department or local notary.
- Following this, submit the documents to the MEA.
- Finally, submit these to the Czech Embassy for their final authentication.
For Documents Related to Commercial Use:
- Get the documents authorized and checked by Department of Commerce.
- Following this submit these to MEA for verification.
- Finally, submit them to Czech embassy for authentication and attestation.
Why Choose Us?
This process of obtaining embassy attestation in India takes around 60 days to finish and would require you to make numerous trips in between government offices. You may feel this as something very convenient but trust us it causes fatigue and wastage of time. We at Advika Translations help you get through this process of Czech Embassy attestation easily. Our certified professionals get your documents certified in no time along with taking care of any intermediate processes such as translation etc. We keep customer satisfaction as our top priority and ensure you get your documents well attested and approved for submission in any foreign nation.
So if you do have any Czech Embassy attestation needs do feel free to call us at any time and our professionals would be happy to assist you with this process.